The ddm hopt+schuler card dispenser 910-Premium is ideal for kiosk and self-service applications in the areas of local public transport, access control or for closed payment systems. Wherever the automated and reliable issuing of chip cards and or contactless cards is required.
The card dispenser 910-Premium from ddm hopt+schuler is the most versatile model of the card dispenser family. It fulfils all requirements for a complete processing of contactless cards according to ISO 14443 and or chip cards according to ISO 7816. The magazine is available in different sizes. The standard size is suitable for 250 cards that comply with the ISO 7810 / ID-1 standard. The card dispenser has the option of pulling cards in, processing them and issuing them again or storing them in the machine if required. Likewise, faulty cards or cards that have not been removed can be withdrawn and discarded.
The card dispenser 910-P has an integrated RFID reader as standard, for contactless cards according to ISO 14443. If you wish, you can replace this with your own RFID reader. This option offers you the greatest possible flexibility when choosing the technology of your RFID cards. The easy installation of your RFID reader is guaranteed by a variable plastic socket. The cards can be issued or discarded by the device through the card insertion. The cards are separated from the stack using grapple technology. This card issuing mechanism works safely and reliably even in difficult climatic conditions or when the cards are dirty or stuck together.
- Issue of plastic cards according to ISO 7810 / ID-1
- Processing of contactless cards according to ISO 14443
- Processing of chip cards according to ISO 7816
- Secure card dispenses thanks to grapple technology
- Space-saving storage of cards in the device
- Collection of cards for contactless and or chip processing
- Retaining cards in the machine
- Sensor for display of card magazine empty
- Sensor for displaying card level